Headed to the temple today. Got three ladies to go with me. I was able to go through for a distant relative Winnifred Mabel Cook.  The youth are doing baptisms the end of this month and I have a few names to do baptisms for. Mostly men!
Morgan only has two days left on her own. It has gone by faster than I thought. She has really enjoyed Poland but will be happy to have a traveling companion again soon!  I booked a return flight from Utah last night and I realized I have a busy next few weeks. Fly to Arizona for Tyson, come home and fly to Ireland, come home and drive Morgan to Utah and watch girls graduate then fly home. In the middle of this Caden has cheer camp and practice and then boys start school then16th. Caden can apply to Byu in September so that doesn’t seem real and then we have his mission to work on.  Both my girls have changes coming up since they are finishing their time up at BYU so 2019 will be exciting!

Comments

Popular Posts