Arizona Trip
Took a quick trip to Arizona for a special occasion. Annaka was baptized! I was able to get in Friday afternoon and stay until Monday afternoon. Saturday, Annaka and I spent a few hours together while the others went to early cross country meets. We played several rounds of games and she beat me handily but I did redeem myself later by killing everyone in Masterpiece! (not that a grown woman should brag about beating children)! Annaka has such great support from her ward and received a number of special gifts. It is hard not to love that girl! Tanner was spotted here and there as he is a busy boy, he did look very missionary in his suit on Sunday. Very handsome young man. Justin gave a stellar talk on conference for sacrament so I was able to hear that as a bonus. Ashlyn is a complete sweetheart and she made me miss my girls. Girls just are so fun to have in the home. It is no accident that the Pace kids are so amazing, Scott and Ellie never cease to amaze me in their obedience in teaching their children. They truly do make their home a heaven on earth and that is hard do do in this time.
I came back home and Blake actually had a pure joy look on his face when he walked in and saw me and gave me a big hug. Made my day. I need to recommit myself to do better in my own home!





Comments