High Adventure



We had one more go but he got sick the first day and had to leave so it left these four hooligans!





I find it hilarious that Rick is full covered and wearing a life jacket but all the boys do not believe in safety apparently!  They had  a great time and Caden got some amazing footage with his go pro that he made a video out of and put  it to I"m on top of the world by Imagine Dragons.   Blake was working at the time so he didn't go.  I think he regretted after hearing how much fun it was.  Caden came home with a few scrapes by being turned out during the rapids. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Boys seem to thrive on danger. So glad to see Rick has grown up into the world of caution. :) Looks like a small group (our high adventure was stake) but glad they had fun!

Popular Posts