Gracie matches my decor perfectly!


The boys have been having a blast this summer with Blake and Barret having their licenses.  They are enjoying a lot of things that Texas has to offer.  The above picture is taken at Jacob's well.  There is a hole (that dark circle that goes down hundreds of feet and the kids jump into it.  Caden did a cool flip and captured it on video.  I took a still shot of him doing it.  They have also gone to Waco and did these huge slides that spit you out into the air.  They have also done this indoor go kart race track that lets you go super fast.  They have plans to do a caple park and a surf park when they get back from Utah.  It has been nice that I haven't had to drive them all over.  They also have been filming their scenes and often end up at Ginger's house for a late night swim.  I love summer!

Comments

Popular Posts