Wedding Weekend
| I sure love these three men! |
| So awesome to get such great pics of my kids. |
These pictures are not in order, but what a week we had. Everything for the wedding went off without any problems. The venue, the food, the cake, the photographer, the videographer(Jesse) were all amazing. I cannot wait to see the photos and video. I will then have to upload my favorites. The morning of the wedding Lexi was up at 5:00 to get her hair done. Somewhere in between that and when we had to be at the temple at 7:30 she wrote Rick and I letters. Oh my goodness, that was one of my highlights. I didn't read it until Saturday because I didn't want to be a mess but she sure made me feel special. I am glad that her week and wedding went so well. It just really couldn't have been better. Family, friends beautiful weather, etc. The sealer said some really special things and lucky for me, Ellie wrote some down.
a sealing is the knot that ties heaven and earth together for eternity
he explained "help meet". help--to give aid; meet--a righteous equal
woman was formed from the rib not
the head to control or to be over; not the foot to walk over but from
the rib under the arm to protect and next to the heart to love
the more righteous the more love. Can never afford to not be righteous for a day or loose the divine ability to love.
triangle...husband on one corner;
wife on the other and Christ at the top. As you move closer to the
Savior you draw closer together.
Bone of my bone and flesh of my
flesh was an ancient covenant. Bone is a symbol of strength and flesh
is a symbol of weakness so the covenant was that they would help each
other through strength and weaknesses
You are each other's most precious possessions.
Counseled to pray with an arm around each other and the other hand can reach out to the Savior.
marriage is about doubling joy and dividing sorrow
If Lexi and Levi take that advice to heart, they will have a happy and loving marriage. It was a bit surreal watching my daughter whom I have protected and cherished ride off into the sunset with a boy I barely know. I felt a bit uneasy, but I know that this is part of life and she will now start her own little family.



Comments