Chrissy sent me this pic of Rick and his mom and sisters this morning and I love it. I am so glad they got one together. I love each of those women so much and they are resilient and strong. They each are great examples to me and I am so grateful for them in my life. I also love that big smile of Rickers without the braces! He is such a good looking guy and makes me so happy! I don't know where time went that we were here celebrating our daughters' marriage. It doesn't seem real still, but I look at the amazing picture Jake took of her looking so sweet as she danced with her brand new husband and it is very real. I sure hope they will be as happy as I have been in marriage although I told Lexi our first five years were a bit dicey. We hung in there and as we matured in both age and faith we developed a love that has deepened over the years. I am so grateful for eternal marriages. We hung in there because we knew we had made those covenants and I cannot imagine a life without Rick in it!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Chrissy sent me this pic of Rick and his mom and sisters this morning and I love it. I am so glad they got one together. I love each of those women so much and they are resilient and strong. They each are great examples to me and I am so grateful for them in my life. I also love that big smile of Rickers without the braces! He is such a good looking guy and makes me so happy! I don't know where time went that we were here celebrating our daughters' marriage. It doesn't seem real still, but I look at the amazing picture Jake took of her looking so sweet as she danced with her brand new husband and it is very real. I sure hope they will be as happy as I have been in marriage although I told Lexi our first five years were a bit dicey. We hung in there and as we matured in both age and faith we developed a love that has deepened over the years. I am so grateful for eternal marriages. We hung in there because we knew we had made those covenants and I cannot imagine a life without Rick in it!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps




Comments