The life and times of Lexi



Lexi had a photo shoot with her old roommates.  These girls sure had a good time together.  Mary in the front is married now and Lexi will be the next in line.  Katherine and Lindsey have served missions.  Lexi and Levi wnet with a bunch of his friends to an escape room and also went to the ice sculptures.  She is a busy school, with school, working, planning a wedding, and spending time with Levi.   We nailed down flowers and catering today.  Her dress should be there Wednesday and alterations should begin.  I sent her a temple dress that also needs to be altered!  Morgan has her bridesmaid dress and Katherine ended up with the same one!  Morgan needs hers taken in a bit but I am thinking she will just take it with Lexi to the same alteration person.  Levi got the ties for the boys and Rick and they look really nice.  I need to get the boys grey suits, but they needed those anyway! I am anxious for the engagements pictures to be taken so we can get those designed and mailed out by beginning of April!

Comments

Popular Posts