Cindy Daniels












 Rick and I did a quick trip to Utah to attend Cindy's funeral.  We flew out Friday evening and then returned Saturday evening.  I have been battling a bad head cold and so flying wasn't the best but the service was absolutely lovely and everything went so well.  Rick and Mike took a couple pics together.  They share the same birthday only twelve years apart.  I know David Daniels took a lot of pics so I am hoping he will post some of the family together that he took.  I got a sub for my primary class today since I am still feeling pretty miserable.  This cold seems to never end.  Blake is still coughing and congested a week later.   I am usually never sick so this has reminded me to be so grateful for good health!  I was able to see my parents briefly, Dean, David, Alisa and Rachel came to the services so a quick hug to them.  Morgan and Lexi were able to come and help Chrissy with Blake.  Lexi had to go back to work so didn't see her much, but Morgan was able to come to the luncheon after and we were able to see her a bit longer.  It was good to hear the memories of Cindy and see how much she was loved! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Tell Rick Ashlyn asked "Who's older?"....that's a great compliment for 12 years difference! So sorry for the loss!

Popular Posts