Christmas 2016

 Christmas Decorating wore poor Gracie out!

 Rick made me this giant chalkboard while I was in Utah.  I love it!







 All of my Christmas books from Ellie throughout the years!


I finished my house decorations today.  I had to be a bit more creative due to the addition of my skinny trees and had to spread my Santa's around a bit.  I am excited that the girls will be coming home in about three weeks!! 

Comments

Bozie said…
LOVE it! Man, your home is so festive and fun! I need to get busy and put out my decorations too. Christmas is coming fast! :)
bethouhumble said…
I always think I have a lot of decorations until I see yours! I think you have me beat but I love how homey Christmas decorations make everything! Your home looks gorgeous and Rick did great with the chalkboard! He always impresses!

Popular Posts