Happy B-day to ME!

I got my plantation shutters installed yesterday and I love, love them.  I still need my bedroom done and that should be ready in a few weeks.  The little guy that quoted me the price was so endearing.  He reminded me of Tyson in looks and manners and Blake for how he struggles in life.  He was so sweet and after getting a couple quotes, he was the cheapest and so I went with him (I really wanted to anyway because he was so sweet).  He and another guy spent a couple hours installing yesterday and when he left, he said you are my favorite customer.  You and your home have such a great energy.  I wonder if that is the spirit that they feel when they are in our homes and they can feel the difference but are not sure what to attribute it to.  Anyway I love them! Now I just need to get my room painted before the master one is ready to install!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Look great! I know you will love them!
Bozie said…
Oh, I would love those in my home! Man, they make such a difference in how a home looks and feels. Sounds like the little guy who worked for you might be searching to have that "feeling" in his life. It's amazing how the Gospel brings peace into hearts and homes even in the most chaotic times of life.

Popular Posts