4th of July Weekend

 I had Rick repaint my existing frame.  It was black/brown with gold accents and he antiqued it white with silver trim instead.  It turned out great!



 The bishopric did a 4th of July breakfast burrito/fruit breakfast and they asked Judge Gallini to say a few words about our freedoms.  It was well attended and plenty of good food.

 I had to turn in two units before midnight on the 4th and so after the breakfast I pretty much did homework all day and finished at 9:30 that night!  We had gone to the Schoenrocks on Saturday and the boys swam and set off a ton of fireworks which is Blake's favorite thing so he was ok not doing it again on the actual day.  We had been invited to two parties, but Rick had to work and I was slammed so we just hung out.  The boys did put the hose under the tramp and cool off. 




It has been very hot here and I have been studying out on my patio and trying to acclimate myself before I head to camp on Monday.  I need to finish getting my pillow treats, finish my lesson for Sunday, and then make sure I have all my items that I need to bring.  I am working on getting all my homework done early this week so I can try and finish the items that will be due while I am at camp.  One of our AC units has broken two times in the last month and again this week it went out.  We had them come again and I guess there is a leak in the coil.  That is a 2000 dollar fix and he said the unit might need to be replaced which would be 6000 total.  He said he would call and see if it was under warranty but usually they are only warrantied for five years and our house is 7 year old.  But it was still under warranty so we just have to pay for labor!  Hopefully this will take care of it, the poor boys have been toasty upstairs the last couple days!

Comments

Bozie said…
I love the frame! Sounds like the bishopric provided a nice patriotic breakfast. Sad that you have to do homework on weekends and holidays! Yuck! But it looks like the boys are staying cool(er) and having fun. So cute!
bethouhumble said…
So glad your air conditioner is under warranty. Ours sounds horrible so I'm worried it won't be long for us! The frame looks great! Sounds like the breakfast was a hit! Hope you can get it all done before camp!

Popular Posts