We had our Souper Saturday and it was the last event that I was in charge of as Relief Society President. I got there at 8 to set up and went strong until 2. I had to take my computer and do my online class at 11 but all worked out. After setting up, crafting, cleaning up my back was killing me and hasn't quite stopped yet. I must admit I am looking forward to going to these events and just being a participant. We had an awesome turnout and two of our investigators came and had a great time. It was good for them to socialize and get to know the sisters in a less formal setting. We had a mentally handicapped sister move in recently and she has taken a shine to me. She follows me around and sits by me at church. She was extremely helpful today and often a little too much, if anyone left their plate down unattended she quickly scooped it up an threw it away. They learned to watch their plates carefully:) Lexi ran her 1/2 marathon today and she did awesome. She didn't walk at all and just took one bathroom stop. She did it in 2 hours. Nichole and her kids and some Shaw kiddos and her roommates Katherine and Mary went to cheer her on.
 |
| Up at 5 to make it to her 1/2 marathon. She is such a happy kid! |
 |
| Mary, Lexi, and Katherine. The rommies came to support her. |
The night before the race, Lexi and Katherine go for a tandem bike ride!
Comments