Change it does the Body Good!

My picture before church and right before I was released.  My friend who sits behind me every Sunday and is a non member noticed I didn't have my big bag with me and she wondered if I was getting released.  Very astute!  A few chuckles were heard when they announced that I would be serving in cub scouts.  I am not a huge fan of boy scouts but I worked in cubs around 18 years ago and enjoyed it.
I have a training meeting Thursday night so that will give me some direction on where they would like to see our program go in the stake.  It sure was fun serving the ladies and I loved working with the ladies in my presidency and I will miss that, but the new RS president has already created a Facebook page today and is hitting the ground running.  Here is to the constant that is change!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I like change too!! I agree that new people and new ideas keep old callings fresh and exciting! Have fun with the cub scouts. Little boys are a lot of fun!

Popular Posts