 |
| Morgan at the Lower Lights! |
 |
| Saturday morning session of Conference at the conference center! |
I have been following the Lower Lights since they started and own all their CD's. I even have my parents addicted to it and my mom plays their music all the time. They play for the Provo Rooftop every year and this past Friday they were closing out the season with the Folka Dots. I sent Morgan and text and said GO!! Turns out one of her roommates is a huge fan as well so three of them went. Jealous, I was! Then she was actually at the conference center Saturday morning when they announced the change for missionaries. Morgan just turned 19 so she is now eligible to go on a mission. She has a lot of praying to do! I am waiting to FaceTime her in a bit to get all the details of her weekend.
Comments