Packaging Gets Me Everytime!!



Met up with Shannon and got the items I ordered for Morgan's senior pictures. I bought the disc so that I could have all the photos and I made three photo books yesterday. One for grandparents and one for me. I also will use the disc to make her graduation announcements. I loved how the disc came in a case with Morgan on it and the disc itself had her cute little face on it. I ordered the swing picture in a 20x30 and need to go get it framed. She just looks so happy! I cannot believe that I will be doing this all again next year for Lexi.

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
gorgeous! How very fun! Brittany is already shopping around for a photographer for her senior pictures!!! I remember that time in my life too!
Bozie said…
I love it!! she really is so beautiful-i love the one of the swing too!!!

Popular Posts