Christmas all through the house!





We haven't gotten our tree yet because Rick has been working at night. We are planning on picking it out on Friday. I decided to get the rest of the house ready and just have the tree left. I cannot believe tomorrow is December. I am having a bit of hard time getting into the festivities for some reason. I need to gather all my Christmas books and find some crafts for the kids and fill my advent boxes. I think once I start getting that going I will get into it. I do like walking around my house and seeing pretty lights and decorations and of course Christmas music. Here is to the magic of the season!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
My kids think I have a lot of decorations for Christmas. My collection is nothing compared to yours! It's very beautiful! Good job!
Daniels Six said…
I add a bit every year. I gather santas and try to get a new one every year. Ginger and I have a tradition that we buy each other a Christmas item for our birthdays!
Dennis said…
looks so fun and festive! i need to do more crafts and activities with kids this year. ava wants to bake with me-she's so excited. we are getting our tree tomorrow, hopefully. yay! i can't believe Christmas is almost here!!

Popular Posts