Sites and Sounds of Spring Break!!
Ellie and her six children braved the airports to come and visit us. Even though we had seven extra people in our home, Ellie's kids are so great it didn't seem like any at all. The girls picked right up where they left off having a great time riding four wheelers, watching movies, riding the horse. The boys were left in the care of Rick for most of the week, he took them bowling, arcades, shooting, riding the motorcycles, go-karts, nerf gun wars, football, playstation, roasting marshmellows, etc. We have had this motorcycle for three years and my boys would never ride it. It just took them seeing Tanner and Tyson riding them to convince them they were missing out. They loved it. I loved having Annaka to hold and love on. She was the sweetest baby and once I bounced her on the side of the bed to get her to sleep just like I did with Rachel when she was a baby. Ellie of course helped me with a church project, and rearranged one of the rooms I was having a hard time with. I still need to get a couple items to complete the look, but I love it. She also brought items for us for general conference. She is a good one to be related to!


Comments