Blake loves donuts so he opted for a "donut cake" .



















Blake and Rick working on the built ins together. Rick was wearing a hat so Blake went and put on his Indiana Jones hat and was up to "serious business"














For family home evening last week, the kids played tennis for our activity. Rick played in high school and keeps trying to get the kids to like it. Caden and Blake may just take him up on it. Caden really enjoys playing. The boys had their birthday party and had a great time. I cannot believe they will be nine on Tuesday. Morgan will be sixteen in a couple of months and has already had to turn down several dating opportunities. I am really nervous that she will be able to accept these offers soon. One guy called and asked her to lunch last week and she had to say no and explain our rule. Now she said when I turn sixteen he will ask me to lunch and I will have to say yes if you bring some friends!! This is definitely uncharted territory and I cannot imagine letting my baby girl get in a car with a teenage boy driving. I am not ready for this at all.

Comments

Popular Posts