Yucky, Yucky Yucky,




Our new house is in the country and there has been this huge turkey just walking around like he owns the place. You will just look out a window and he is just stutting by. Today, Rick and I were cleaning all the outside windows and happened to walk behind the pool and down in the lower level was the poor turkey floating. I was so sad! I had to leave and left Rick to deal with getting him out.

I am posting a couple pictures of the paint. It is taking a while. The main room, kitchen, dining, and family room all have the gold paint. The stripes are in the girls hang out room. I am planning on doing black accents. I think it is so cute. She still has to do the foyer, master bedroom, one wall in Morgan's room, and Lexi's entire room, bathroom, and closet which is currently pink. I think it will take her at least another two weeks and then we will begin moving over.


Comments

Jacqueline said…
Look how great that looks! Love it!
Cooper Squared said…
You get a reward for striping TEXTURED walls. It is already hard enough on a flat wall. Looks great.
So did you do these designs that you've posted, or were they there? I thought you guys lived in the country already? Did you move closer to the cows? You are gonna love the house when it gets all shiny & painted!!
Daniels Six said…
I cannot take the credit for the stripes, I am good at finding pictures I like, then having a professional make it look right! We only moved 15 miles from where I am now, but still country.
Chrissy said…
We cant wait to see your new house. We love your currnet house so much- wish it was closer to Dallas and we could buy it from you. That would be a really long commute for Dave, though. Looks like concrete floors- is it? ITs going to be nice- we are excited for you.
Sorry about the turkey!
Chrissy

Popular Posts