Tomorrow is a New Day

I am so glad that I can wake up and start over every day. There are so many things I would like to improve on and I realize that everyday I can choose to do just that. So tomorrow I am deciding to not neglect my health and well being any longer. I will start running regularly tomorrow. (I can't start today because it is Sunday) I know there is wisdom in the Word of Wisdom and when I eat healthy and exercise regularly my body which houses my spirit is grateful and I feel that gratitude in all aspects of my life. I needed to write this goal down because I need to feel accountable to you dear blog.

We have had a busy month and will have a couple more busy months as we transition from this home into our new one. We have never bought a "used" home before and so there has been extensive cleaning, repairs, and painting going on. We are excited to make this new house our home and one that will be a blessing to our family for the upcoming years!!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
Good luck with the move! I know you will love your new house once you get everything the way you like it, get through the move and then put all your treasures in their place. It will be wonderful -- hang in there over the next little while!
Cooper Squared said…
You guys are moving? Can't wait to see the pictures! Hope you have more room for your food storage!:)
Daniels Six said…
We are only moving about 10 miles away, but way more storage and the horse can come and live with us. Lexi is excited. Congrats on the new addition. I hope he is as happy as Kelton was!!

Popular Posts