WE ARE TURTLES!!

I am very excited to be a turtle! Blake is making progress and the old adage "slow and steady wins the race" is very applicable. I have been doing the rescue reading with him for over a month now and I have seen marked improvement. Rick heard him reading last night and was amazed. My spirits are lifted and my Eeyore cloud is not hovering. I know that we have a long way to go, but we have momentum!! My girls had to get a booster shot yesterday and we had to wait a while for the doctor to get there. While waiting, we had the best time talking and laughing. I love those moments with the girls. They are such individuals and it is exciting to see them evolve. Morgan has her first high school track meet tonight. It is a practice one and she is running in all the 400 meter events. I love watching track meets. It is my favorite sport to go to.


Comments