PUPPY LOVE!!!

Love is in the air at the Daniels home. We have definitely gotten on the road to teenage hood and I would quite frankly prefer a detour back to when the girls were three. I remember in my head a video that shows Morgan with her chubby face singing I am a Child of God and messing up the words until she finishes with "tell me all about it" the end. My girls both have crushes and what is more scary is that the crush is reciprocal. Lexi has had her crush for quite some time and I have adjusted to it fairly well. He is a nonmember but now attends church and Wednesday nights on a regular basis. The power girls have over boys, they will even endure three hours of church! I no longer am stalking her every move!! But to find out my Morgan whom I just assumed would not come out of her book cocoon to even notice a boy until college, actually likes a boy and was asked out by said boy is unsettling to say the least. Funny thing is we found out that this boy used to attend church at our ward. His aunt is in our ward and is wonderful. Morgan has been trying to communicate our standards and that she is not allowed to date until sixteen!! Can I just say YIKES!!


Comments