Crow Anyone?
Picture this! 5:00 am I am getting ready for seminary and as I am looking at my hair a certain flash of white caught my eye. I go in closer and sure enough there just innocently mocking me was a white--not grey--bright white hair. I am not even going to be broken in slowly. I instantly plucked said offender out and what I suspected even feared was true. WHITE!!
Now I am prepared to grow old graciously but I have often prided myself and if we are to be quite honest-smugly mentioned to a few people who have already dealt with this issue. "I do not even have one white hair". Like somehow that makes me better? Well, let me say that crow anytime of day is not pleasant to eat, but especially at 5:00 am.
I had to gather myself together because I had youth awaiting me around my dining room table!!
Now I am prepared to grow old graciously but I have often prided myself and if we are to be quite honest-smugly mentioned to a few people who have already dealt with this issue. "I do not even have one white hair". Like somehow that makes me better? Well, let me say that crow anytime of day is not pleasant to eat, but especially at 5:00 am.
I had to gather myself together because I had youth awaiting me around my dining room table!!


Comments