Said goodbye to our grandma and cousin yesterday. The kids had a great time getting to know Kameron. They were up until 12:30 playing Dogopoly. I went to the gym today and ran. It is so hot outside I thought I would try the treadmill. I definitely like running outside better, but with the dog incident and the heat I think I will try the gym for a few weeks. I ran my 5.0 miles and then did some weights. It felt good to lift again. Morgan is going to go with me tomorrow. She needs to gain some upper body strength for volleyball. I think it will be fun working out together. I remember when she would go to the gym daycare while I worked out. Time flies.

Lexi and Blake headed out to the pool yesterday, and Blake was checking the waterfalls for hidden frogs when he spotted a snake. Yuck! They tried to get him to come out by squirting him with the hose but he would just stick his head out. He had markings on him so I don't know if he is a bad snake or not. His head didn't look very menacing but earthworms scare me so I didn't want them in the water. Rick wasn't home to save us. They went to swim today and he isn't there so maybe he slithered away.

Comments

Popular Posts