I ran on the road for the first time since the dog incident. I have been going to the gym so that I could run and lift weights. I must say as I past the house I was a little nervous, but the owner was out feeding the horses and no dogs came running. We had a great fourth of July. We spent it with our surrogate family here in Texas. They are gracious enough to let us crash all parties. The kids had fun playing, riding the four wheelers, eating. Rick and Paul did their annual fireworks show to a bigger audience this year. Something about family, friends, fireworks, and of course apple pie just makes me so grateful for my country. I have been reading the book John Adams and I am amazed at the sacrifices our founding fathers had to make but felt duty bound to do so. I am also amazed at Abigal Adams and the strong woman she was. She had to shoulder a lot of responsibility with her husband gone and she did so with dignity and also uplifted her husband instead of making him feel guilty about being away so much. Traits to admire and try to emulate!! My boys had their baptism interview on Sunday. I cannot believe they will be baptized in a few weeks. Time is going too fast. I have been compiling photos for a DVD of their little life and looking back sure has brought back memories and the fact that my boys were very healthy!!(let's just call it what it was--OBESE!)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments