Quick Utah Trip

The one picture at the pizza place for the boys' birthday!



Ginger and I flew out Thursday morning on Allegient Air.  I had no idea how nice it would be.  We flew out of the Austin south terminal which is so small and then flew into Provo which was brand new.  No waiting in security, no needing to get there two hours and deal with lots of walking. And it was super cheap. This is my new way to fly to Utah!  Barret and Ashley picked us up and we went to lunch with them and then later that night met up with the whole group at a pizza place to celebrate Blake and Caden's 22nd birthday.  We had Ginger, Taylor, Barret, Ashely, Lexi, Levi, Ivy, James, Morgan, Me and Blake and Caden.  Did I think to take a group picture!  No! Friday Ginger went to get her hair cut and I hung out with mo, Dave, and Dean and played skull king.  When Ginger came we played skull king and then later that night we all went to the Scera for Sound of Music.  I made the boys come and they had fun even though they weren't sure about coming. So we had Grandma Daniels, Melinda, Jane, my four kids and James, Ginger, Taylor, Ashley, Grant (her brother) Barret, and Millie (Taylor's friend). It was so fun and the night was perfect.  Saturday, Ginger and I met up with Lexi and Levi and their realtor to look for houses.  We looked at seven and the first one was the one we all liked.  They put an offer on it and it has another offer too so Lexi just thinks if it is meant to be it will be!  It is within walking distance of her office and she wants to be close to Ivy and not spend any extra time commuting if she can help it.  Ivy only wanted me to hold her in all the houses and I rode with her in the car.  She is such a cutie but my dang back does not do too well.  It actually didn't hurt too bad that night and was totally good the next day. When Grey was that age, I remember how bad my back would hurt from holding him so much and the next day was pretty bad so maybe my back is improving with working out or Ivy is lighter! After that we got together for snacks and skull king at moms'. We had Dean, Dave, Rachel, Scott, Morgan, Blake, Caden, Ginger Taylor, Ashley and Barret.  After several rounds we went to Handel's to try the much talked about ice cream.  I am not an ice cream lover but I tried the salted Carmel.  It was very salty, but the others all liked theirs.!  Blake and Caden took off today to go to Las Vegas to attend a parkour convention where Caden is signed up to take three classes.  I sure hope they will be ok.  Blake is going for company and didn't take the classes.  

Got home and Devin called to ask us to speak before we move. I was really hoping to avoid that but the word has leaked out because they wanted to give me a stake calling and Rick had to tell them we are moving to a different stake.  So August 14 will be the day!
 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Count your blessings you didn’t like your Handels experience. I still haven’t recovered! Good luck with your talk. That would be harder to speak when you are leaving. I hate saying good-bye. I didn’t realize Lexi and zlevi were house shopping. That was fun! Glad you got to do such fun things!

Popular Posts