Pics of the new house for mom and dad to see!



China cabinet and I was able to put all mom's china in the top cabinet!  I love how this kitchen has pull out drawers.  It seems so easy to keep things organized. 

Mud room off main garage.  The other garage entry takes you through the laundry room.

This part is hidden behind the main kitchen.  It is where I keep my crock pot, waffle iron, mixer etc.  You can just pop them on the counter and they are out of view from the main living.
The front door entry.

This is actually meant to be the office and has the french doors shown below but we are using if for the media room.  I love having the boys right off the main family room when they are watching movies.  They can no longer escape me!  The closet had shelves inside so we were able to put all the DVDs in their.  I am using my buffet as the media cabinet.

This is the eat in dining and I do not have a table for this space yet.  So it will be empty for a bit.


Two beautiful crepe myrtles right off the patio.  Offer great shade and the birds love them.

Our property goes to the wooden fence and the inner fence is for the puppies.  I love he magnolia trees they planted.

Back patio/house


You can spot little Gracie, she thinks she needs to keep the doves from even coming close to the bird feeders

Entry way, I plan on changing out the front pillow depending on the season.



Main family room.  I plan on putting a picture of Christ on the fireplace but the mirror is there until I get it up.




When I first saw the house, I did not like this accent wall of tiles at all.  Caden loved them and it was his very favorite thing.  Once I put my decor there, I didn't mind it as much.


Rick's side.

My side, I have since added pinky and blueboy on that little skinny all beside the medicine cabinet. 

So that is a little tour of the house.  The boys have loved having their own bathrooms within their rooms.  We still need to organize the guestroom/office and hang up some more pics.  I have a few more boxes in the storage unit I need to go through, and I really do not know what they might have in them!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Simply beautiful and I am so jealous that everything is freshly cleaned and organized! I need to move! 17 years of accumulation is not healthy!

Popular Posts