My cardinals are back! Yesterday the beautiful pair were at our feeder. They are so fun to watch. I also got officially accepted to BYU Idaho. I still have to finish one semester of the pathway program but this fall I will start working toward my degree which I still think will be hospital administration. They give you eight years to finish your Bachelors but hopefully I can knock it out in four!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
My cardinals are back! Yesterday the beautiful pair were at our feeder. They are so fun to watch. I also got officially accepted to BYU Idaho. I still have to finish one semester of the pathway program but this fall I will start working toward my degree which I still think will be hospital administration. They give you eight years to finish your Bachelors but hopefully I can knock it out in four!
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps





Comments