Who is Your Husband?

So with Rick's new calling, he has not been to church with me in a few weeks.  With our new stake, they have been traveling a lot extending callings and then announcing them in sacrament.  He also gets to speak a bit at the Spanish ward since he is one of the few that can speak Spanish.  He is loving the calling, but a new member moved in a few weeks ago and he came up to me on Sunday and asked, "Are you married to a member of the bishopric?"  He was trying to match people up and since I was sitting alone he wondered.  I had to wonder which one he would have paired me up with.  They all three are shorter than I am.  Two are about my age and one is a little older.  It made me chuckle a little.  I told him that he would see my husband this Sunday coming up.  I remember doing that when I first moved into this ward and I had it wrong too!  Since you never see those men sit with their wives you try and find out how they pair up!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
People probably wonder the same thing about me! I've been without a husband for YEARS now! At least I still have plenty of people to sit by! Our Bishop's wife has no children left at home so she is completely on her own. She is always good to find others who could use a buddy though.

Popular Posts