Lexi Graduates!!

Not sure what Caden is doing and why we are looking different places but we are so proud of her.
She is really the light of our home and I may have to get some higher watt light bulbs
when she leaves us in 9 days!!  WHAT!

Lexi's backup family in case we ever dropped the ball.  They have been really brothers and
sisters and surrogate parents to her.  They support her in everything she does!!

Sweet Chissy, Lizzie, and Baby Blake drove the 3 + hours to come and then turned right around
and went back home.  They are amazing and gave Lexi a beautiful purse (pictured below) and cash!  Lexi was
so excited that they came all the way and it meant a lot to her!  

What are these two going to do without their chauffeur.  She takes them to
early morning Saturday donut runs, movies, rec center, plays with them!

COUSINS!

This is Haylee, she is a special needs girl that has taken a liking to Lexi.  Haylee was telling  Lexi that
she couldn't go to the project graduation so Lexi was showing a sad face.  

Haylee said "this is going on Facebook Lexi!" She colored Lexi a picture the other day and told her it
took her until 2 in the morning to finish it.  

Excited to be done!!!

Wyatt wanted to photo bomb the girls!!

The Schoenrocks got Lexi her bedding for her dorm room.  I am so excited to see how it all turns out!

Flowers from The Schoenrocks and us and beautiful purse from Chrissy!!



Lexi has officially graduated.  She wanted to go to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and of course cheesecake.  The Schoenrocks came with us.  She had to be at practice at 5 and then the actual ceremony started at 7.  Chrissy, Lizzie and Baby Blake came the long drive to support her.  She was both surprised but very happy!   Rick and I were asked to chaperone the project graduation from 10pm to 5 am.  I was totally dreading it and thinking it was no way possible that I could stay awake but it was
actually quite fun.  I had moments of being tired but not bad!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Love these pictures. Lexi looks so beautiful and happy. It's so strange to think of our girls at this point in their life. I haven't seen Chrissy for ages....so fun to see her and her kiddos on here. That was a big sacrifice with a little one and very good of her to make the journey.

Popular Posts