Morgan's Prom ideas




This is the dress we got for Morgan and she would like her hair to be like the girls in the pictures. We will have to have Michelle for hair expertise and makeup and Morgan needs a light tan. I think it will be fun and hopefully the dress will get here in time!!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
The dress is so soft and feminine! Brittany LOVED it! I vote for the hairstyle with more hair in front but both are very pretty. Can't wait to see Morgan all dressed up! She'll look so elegant!
Daniels Six said…
I like the same as you on the hair. Ginger's sister Michelle is awesome at hair and makeup so she will make her gorgeous I am sure. One of the girls she is going with showed Morgan her dress yesterday. It is cut super short and cut super low in the front and leapord print or cheetah? I think that will be the case with most of the girls. Morgan will surely stand out!
Bozie said…
i love it! i didn't even know she was going to prom. is she going with a guy or just a bunch of her girlfriends? she really will stand out with all of the immodest dresses all around! can't wait to see her;)
Daniels Six said…
As of now she is going with a group of friends, but I told her she needs to go with a guy if they ask. I don't think she will tell me and just go with her friends. They are excited to have a fun night without the stress of a date!

Popular Posts