I just celebrated my birthday this weekend. I am knocking pretty loudly at the 40 door, but I really hope it takes a long time to open. It seems that time just gets lost so quickly these days. I had a great birthday weekend. Rick had four days off, which is always nice. Friday, we watched Lexi play volleyball. She is such a cute girl!! Then that night we were able to go out to my favorite restaurant in Austin. Rick had been working so much lately it was our first date in a while. Saturday, we went to the San Antonio temple. I love that temple!! I had prayed that morning before we went for a particular blessing and then during the prayer in the temple, the officiator said my exact phrasing. It just reiterated to me how aware my Heavenly Father is of me and let me know in a beautiful way. What a great birthday gift. I was able to bless the life of Elisabeth Shuurwegen from Norway. It was nice to think about her. Just a great day. Sunday, after church Rick made his amazing fried rice and salmon patties. I am quite spoiled I say!!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments