House Pictures
These are the pictures of the foyer and foyer ceiling, which looks like an old copper penny. We love it, then Morgan has just one accent wall the magenta color and it looks darker in person. We love that. Then my master is debatable. She has only done the one wall to see how we like it, I wanted an old world feel without having to crackle it. I am not sure. I think I wanted more brown tones over the silver not black. She is coming today to so I need to decide. We are doing black/red accents in there so maybe it will work. I am tired after three full days of moving and still not quite everything is here, plus cleaning the other house. I still have a month though. We are absolutely loving it. Morgan loves that she cannot hear the boys in the morning!!


Comments