New to Blogging



I am going to attempt to stay connected to family and friends through this blog. A friend of mine does this and I think it is brilliant. Since we are so far from all our friends and family, this will help all of you feel like you live next door to us!! (ha) Today is the first day of my journey to get into shape. A friend of mine bought the Nike Plus system, that tracks how far, fast you run. You can compete against one another. It is all integrated into you Ipod Nano. I just bought it so I will keep you posted. I need to get into shape and lose around 20 pounds. I have a closet full of clothes that are wonderful, but too small. They were not too small when I bought them however. I feel that if I record this in print, I am committed. I told Rick, my goal is to be able to run with just a sports bra and running shorts. I have never been able to do this, and will never but I want to be able to say I could and not gross anyone out. So I will keep you posted.




Comments

Popular Posts